Last updated on February 2nd, 2024 at 12:02 am
CheapSSLsecurity.com is a Web Security Solutions SSL Certificate Provider based in Cheyenne, US. CheapSSLSecurity.com specializes delivery of SSL certificates to end users, delivering good prices of all SSL Certificates.
Top brands at CheapSSLSecurity.com
CheapSSLsecurity.com offers SSL certificates from top brands at a low price.
Some of the top SSL certificate brands available on the website include Comodo, GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, and DigiCert.
These certificates are offered at a discounted price, with the website having a strong relationship with major SSL certificate authorities to provide the cheapest SSL certificates.
Customers have also noted that the website provides various types of SSL certificates at different levels to best suit their needs.
The price range for SSL certificates at cheapsslsecurity
The price range for SSL certificates at CheapSSLsecurity.com varies depending on the type of certificate you need and the features you require. Here’s a general overview:
- Domain Validation (DV) SSL certificates: These are the most basic and affordable certificates, starting at $4.97 per year. They simply verify that you control the domain you’re securing.
- Organization Validation (OV) SSL certificates: These certificates provide a higher level of validation by confirming the existence and legitimacy of your organization. They start at $23.51 per year.
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates: These certificates offer the highest level of validation, displaying your company name in the browser’s address bar. They start at $69.85 per year.
- Wildcard SSL certificates: These certificates secure your main domain and an unlimited number of subdomains. They start at $49.76 per year.
- Multi-Domain SSL certificates: These certificates secure multiple domains (up to 250) on a single certificate. They start at $18.02 per year.
- Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificates: These certificates secure multiple domains (up to 250) and their subdomains on a single certificate. They start at $148.18 per year.
Note that these are just starting prices.
The actual price of a certificate can vary depending on the specific certificate you choose, the length of your term, and any discounts or promotions that are available.
Here are some additional factors that can affect the price of an SSL certificate:
- Validation level: As mentioned above, EV certificates are the most expensive because they require the most thorough validation.
- Number of domains: If you need to secure multiple domains, a multi-domain or wildcard certificate will be more expensive than a single-domain certificate.
- Warranty: Some certificates come with a warranty that will cover the cost of replacing your website’s seal if it is breached due to a vulnerability in the certificate. Certificates with warranties are typically more expensive.
- Term length: You can usually buy SSL certificates for terms of 1, 2, or 3 years. Buying a longer-term certificate can save you money in the long run, but it’s important to make sure you’ll still need the certificate for the entire term.
How to order an SSL on CheapSSLSecurity.com
To order an SSL certificate on CheapSSLsecurity.com, you can follow the step-by-step guide provided on their website. Here are the general steps to order an SSL certificate from CheapSSLsecurity.com:
- Visit the CheapSSLsecurity.com website.
- Select the type of SSL certificate you need, such as Domain Validation (DV), Organization Validation (OV), or Extended Validation (EV) SSL.
- Choose the SSL certificate brand, validity period, and other options based on your requirements.
- Add the selected SSL certificate to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to the checkout process, where you will need to provide the necessary details and make the payment.
- After the payment is completed, you will receive instructions on how to complete the SSL certificate issuance process.
For detailed guidance, you can refer to the step-by-step guide on the CheapSSLsecurity.com website.
cheapsslsecurity vs Askssl.com
Choosing between CheapSSLsecurity and Askssl.com depends on your specific needs and priorities. Here’s a breakdown to help you compare:
- CheapSSLsecurity: Offers generally lower starting prices for most certificate types, particularly on Domain Validation (DV) and Wildcard options. Discounts and promotions can further decrease the cost.
- Askssl.com: Prices can be slightly higher than CheapSSLsecurity, especially for DV and Wildcard certificates. However, they sometimes offer competitive deals and focus on the Indian market, providing potentially better pricing for customers in that region.
Brands and Features:
- CheapSSLsecurity: Offers certificates from popular brands like Sectigo, Comodo, and RapidSSL. Features vary depending on the brand and certificate type.
- Askssl.com: Primarily offers certificates from Comodo and Sectigo. They claim to focus on offering budget-friendly certificates with essential features.
- CheapSSLsecurity: Offers support via email, chat, and phone. Reviews suggest average wait times and mixed experiences with support resolution.
- Askssl.com: Offers support via email, chat, and phone. User reviews indicate generally positive experiences with helpful and responsive support.
- CheapSSLsecurity: Has mixed online reviews, with some users praising their low prices and others critiquing customer support and website usability.
- Askssl.com: Mostly positive online reviews, highlighting their customer service, competitive pricing, and focus on the Indian market.
- Payment options: Check which payment methods each provider accepts to ensure convenience.
- Renewal costs: Be aware of potential renewal price increases after the initial discount period.
- Website experience: Compare the usability and ease of navigation on both websites.
Ultimately, the best choice for you depends on your budget, preferred brands and features, desired level of customer support, and location (if price varies in your region). It’s advisable to carefully compare specific certificate options and features on both websites before making a decision.